Experienced Project Manager for Website Design and Development
Paragon Digital Marketing is an agency that prides itself in providing website and digital marketing services that support and grow the businesses that are the heart of our economy. We believe our core values should be evident in everything we do. Our clients are growing businesses that are fun to work with from around the country in a variety of interesting industries. We are passionate about our people, our planet and our community. Not just an agency, we are valued experts and trusted partners to our clients.
When you join Paragon, you become a member of a core team of experts in digital marketing and website design. This role requires someone that can multi-task, who prides themselves in delivering quality work, is well organized and has a strong attention to detail. This is a client facing opportunity, so excellent presentation and communication skills are a must.
The Web Project Manager is responsible for seeing website projects from kick-off to launch and beyond. You’ll create the blueprints that our designers and developers use to build effective websites. You will work with our clients to develop the website requirements, information architecture and wireframes. You’ll then work with our graphic designers, website developers and marketing teams to design, build and launch websites. To be successful in this role, you should be fluent with agile project management and have a good understanding of website design and development.
This role also supports improvements to existing client websites along with managing external resources and contractors.
- Coordinate kick-off and project meetings.
- Work with clients to understand their goals and objectives.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements.
- Create wireframes and sitemaps to define site structure.
- Work with our designers to develop mockups and prototypes.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Organize and communicate website plans and designs to developers.
- Work with developers to build custom WordPress themes to match designs.
- Manage bug fixes and revisions.
- Coordinate website launch with development and marketing teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- Highly detail oriented and organized.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools.
- Good time-management skills.
- Experience managing website or related projects.
- Degree, Certificate or Training in Project Management, Design, Computer Science or other relevant experience.
- Strong desire to learn, grow and work hard.
Additional Skills & Experience (Brownie Points for These!)
- Experience working within an agency environment.
- Familiarity with Website Accessibility requirements.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- A/B Testing & heatmapping experience.
- WordPress experience.
- 401k with Company Match
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment
- Community Involvement Opportunities
This is a full-time position. Remote, hybrid or in our Keene, NH office.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.