Digital Marketing Intern
As a Paragon Search Marketing Intern, you will be supporting our search marketing initiatives, working with and learning from industry experts on live client campaigns. This internship will focus on paid search marketing, specifically Google AdWords, Bing adCenter, LinkedIn, and Facebook advertising.
This is an opportunity to learn how real campaigns are created and managed, how actual advertisers utilize various online advertising to support their objectives, and how to get the results advertisers and employers seek.
- Work closely with search team to understand search engine optimization or paid search concepts, platforms, and processes.
- Understand specific campaign goals & requirements, understand KPI’s and performance metrics
- Understand client businesses, compile campaign reports, learn to perform campaign analysis
- Apply learning and implement on active campaigns
- Stay abreast of latest industry topics, trends, news, methodologies and tools
- Aid in campaign growth & optimization strategies
- Assist with Excel reporting
You’ll leave with:
- Understanding of how to complete many components of search marketing
- Hands-on experience creating keyword lists, writing ads, uploading campaigns, and managing to increase results for clients
- Comprehension of Google Analytics and how to create reports and present results to clients
- Google AdWords certification
This is a part-time, paid internship on site in our downtown office in Keene. You can develop a program that suits your academic needs and career interests. We’ll work with you to create a flexible schedule with hours that work for you. We understand that schoolwork comes first.
Ready to work hard and learn everything you can about a rapidly changing industry?
Apply for Internship
This position has already been filled. Subscribe to our jobs newsletter if you want to stay up to date with our future job postings.