We Pay Student Loans!
We’re giving employees who are recent college graduates up to $8,000 over four years towards repaying their student loans.
To be eligible you must:
- Graduate from a 2 or 4 year accredited college, university, or graduate program (anywhere in the United States).
- Be a recent graduate (within the last 36 months).
- Be a full time employee at our office in Keene, New Hampshire.
- Live in or relocate to New Hampshire.
Here's how it works. If you meet the criteria above we'll pay:
- Completion of Year 1: $1,200 ($1,200 cumulative total)
- Completion of Year 2: $1,800 ($3,000 cumulative total)
- Completion of Year 3: $2,200 ($5,200 cumulative total)
- Completion of Year 4: $2,800 ($8,000 cumulative total)
Payments are made directly to the college loan provider for federal student loans. The IRS considers this taxable income so you may have to pay taxes on the payments we make to your student loan.