Social Media Marketing Intern
We are looking for a hard-working and creative person who sees the macro and the micro. You’ll develop and apply outreach strategies to market our clients’ new and exciting products, help maintain their presence on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and more), and learn how to report on and monitor accounts. You may also write for the company blog and help create YouTube videos.
- Awesome communication skills, an attention to detail, and enthusiasm for a job well done.
- Familiarity with major social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, and Pinterest.
- Be a current undergraduate student of Communications, Marketing or a related field.
Brownie Points for:
- Experience with blogging or writing professionally.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Experience creating or editing video.
- Experience with photography or photo editing.
This is a part-time, paid internship on site in our downtown office in Keene. You can develop a program that suits your academic needs and career interests. We’ll work with you to create a flexible schedule with hours that work for you. We understand that schoolwork comes first.
This position has already been filled. Subscribe to our jobs newsletter if you want to stay up to date with our future job postings.