Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization Services
Make sure your website is found! We use the most effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies to bring higher quality traffic to your website.
Research and Strategy
Our team researches your target market and online presence. This gives us the knowledge we need to do the rest of our work.
- We’ll learn which keywords are most likely to convert
- We’ll research your competition
- And we’ll learn everything we can about your online presence
Authority and Outreach
It’s a popularity contest and links are the currency. Although links are a big part of authority, we believe links are a result of great content strategy not a tactic.
Onsite SEO is fundamental to good SEO and can have a huge impact on your rankings. We make sure your website is friendly to everyone, including bots and spiders, but most importantly to those of the human variety.
- We’ll resolve accessibility and crawlability issues
- We’ll optimize every aspect of your website for users and search engines
Onsite SEO makes sure search engine spiders, or bots, can access the content on your site and make sense of how it’s organized.
Reporting and Tracking
We use MOZ, an industry leader in SEO software, for our primary reporting tool. This ensures search rankings reports are unbiased and provides a better measure of our results. We have a suite of other tools we use to increase our efficiency and provide you the most accurate information.
Send us a message
How SEO Can Help Your Business
Our SEO campaigns are designed to improve your customers’ experiences and interactions with your website — and your brand in general. A SEO campaign that improves user experience will reap the benefits of higher search rankings.
- Achieve higher rankings for keywords that customers are using to search for your products or services.
- Long term results that send targeted visitors to your website for free.
- Effective on a local or global scale.
- Visitors that click on organic search results convert 25% better than pay-per-click ads.
- 70% of searchers click on organic search results.
Contact Us for a Free SEO Consultation
Find out how Paragon can help with all your SEO and internet marketing needs. Contact us today to get started.