Paragon Digital Marketing prides itself in providing digital marketing and website development services that support and grow the businesses that are the heart of our economy. Our clients are growing small and midsize businesses in a variety of interesting industries from all over the country. We believe our core values should be evident in everything we do. We are passionate about our people, our planet and our community. We strive to be valued experts and trusted partners to our clients.
We are seeking a Digital Advertising Manager to work with clients to define goals and develop digital ad strategies that help them achieve those goals. You will be responsible for working with the Paragon team to implement and manage paid search, display, social, geofencing, OTT and more on Google, Bing, Facebook, YouTube, and other platforms to support clients’ marketing initiatives. You will be working directly with our clients, organizing and leading weekly calls, presenting reports, providing analysis and recommendations, managing budgets, and coordinating with internal teams.
To ensure success, you will have 3+ years of experience managing digital ad campaigns and be fluent in utilizing Google and Meta advertising platforms. To excel in this role, you will be extremely organized, and have a desire to learn and evolve with a rapidly growing company in an ever-changing industry. A passion for data and analytics, as well as strong language and communication skills, are absolute musts.
- Developing digital ad strategies designed to achieve client goals.
- Managing and improving campaign workflows and approval processes.
- Creating and optimizing digital ad campaigns for Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other platforms as needed.
- Creating ads using graphics and video content.
- Writing ad copy for paid search and social ads.
- Keyword and audience targeting research.
- Reporting and analyzing campaigns.
- Monitoring and maximizing budgets.
- Preparing and presenting client reports.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies in the industry and how to utilize them.
- Working with our team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience developing and managing digital ad campaigns.
- Fluent using Google Ads platform and Meta Business Manager tools.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to stay organized and coordinate team efforts.
- Google Ads and Google Analytics Certifications.
Additional Skills & Experience
- Google Looker Studio or other dashboard/reporting tool experience.
- Meta/Facebook and Microsoft Ad certifications.
- Other digital marketing certifications or education.
- Blogging/social media experience.
- Email/marketing automation experience.
- 401k with Company Match
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment
- Community Involvement Opportunities
This is a full-time remote position. You must reside in and be authorized to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.