Digital Marketing Specialist
Paragon Digital Marketing is an agency that prides itself in providing digital marketing services that support and grow the businesses that are the heart of our economy. We believe our core values should be evident in everything we do. Our clients are growing businesses that are fun to work with from around the country in a variety of interesting industries. We are passionate about our people, our planet and our community. Not just an agency, we are valued experts and trusted partners to our clients.
When you join Paragon, you become a member of a core team of experts in digital marketing. This role requires someone that can multi-task, who prides themselves in delivering quality work, is well organized and has a strong attention to detail. This is a client facing opportunity, so excellent presentation and communication skills are a must.
You will be an integral part of our digital marketing team and work towards delivering the results our clients expect in a fast paced and fun environment. You will help plan, develop, and launch campaigns using cutting edge digital ads, email campaigns, social media, content, SEO and more. You will be involved in analysis and reporting results directly to the client along with plans for continuing improvements and optimization. There are many opportunities to grow your knowledge with diverse clients and an environment of exploration and experimentation.
- Manage client accounts and coordinate with other team members to ensure deliverables and timelines are met.
- Facilitate client meetings including creating agendas, preparing reports, taking notes and managing tasks.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing advancements and find ways to utilize them for clients.
- Create and deliver complete digital marketing plans to meet client goals.
- Participate in brainstorming and strategy sessions.
- Create email campaigns, complete SEO tasks, update client websites and landing pages and assist with management of advertising accounts.
- Utilize analytics and testing platforms to identify opportunities and provide insights.
Required Skills & Experience
- Highly detail oriented and organized.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing or relevant degree.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with digital advertising platforms.
- Experience using Google Analytics to find opportunities and insights.
- Experience creating and presenting reports.
- Understanding of basic principles of Search Engine Optimization.
- Strong desire to learn, grow and work hard.
Additional Skills & Experience (Brownie Points for These!)
- Experience creating client facing reports in Google Data Studio.
- Google Analytics, Google Ads or Facebook Ads or other relevant Certifications.
- Experience with SEO related tools, such as Moz, Screaming Frog and ahrefs.
- Marketing Automation experience with ActiveCampaign, Pardot, HubSpot or similar platforms.
- Google Tag Manager Experience
- Adobe Creative Suite Experience.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Video Editing Experience.
- 401k with Company Match
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment
- Community Involvement Opportunities
This is a full-time position in our Keene, NH office.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.