Experienced Digital Media & Advertising Specialist
Paragon Digital Marketing is an agency that prides itself in providing digital marketing services that support and grow the businesses that are the heart of our economy. We believe our core values should be evident in everything we do. Our clients are growing businesses that are fun to work with from around the country in a variety of interesting industries. We are passionate about our people, our planet and our community. Not just an agency, we are valued experts and trusted partners to our clients.
When you join Paragon, you become a member of a core team of experts in digital marketing. This role requires someone that can multi-task, who prides themselves in delivering quality work, is well organized and has a strong attention to detail. This is a client facing opportunity, so excellent presentation and communication skills are a must. works with clients to define goals and develop digital ad strategies that help them achieve those goals.
The Digital Media Specialist is responsible for working with the Paragon team to implement and manage paid search, display and geofencing campaigns on Google, Bing, Facebook, YouTube and other platforms to support clients’ marketing initiatives. This role works directly with our clients, organizing and leading weekly calls, presents reporting, provides analysis and recommendations, manages budgets and coordinates with internal teams.
The ideal candidate must be extremely organized, have a desire to learn and evolve with a growing company in an ever-changing industry. A passion for data and analytics, as well as strong language and communication skills, are absolute musts.
- Developing digital ad strategies designed to achieve client goals.
- Creating and optimizing digital ad campaigns for Google, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn and other platforms as needed .
- Creating ads using graphics and video content.
- Keyword and audience targeting research.
- Reporting and analysis of campaigns.
- Monitor and maximize budgets.
- Prepare and present client reports.
- Lead and organize client status meetings.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies in the industry and how to utilize .
- Work with our team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies .
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience developing and managing digital ad campaigns.
- Proven history of managing successful campaigns on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn & other platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint .
- Highly detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to stay organized and coordinate team efforts.
- Google Ads and Google Analytics Certifications.
Additional Skills & Experience (Brownie Points for These!)
- Agency experience.
- Experience with B2B lead generation or financial services industry.
- Experience creating client facing reports in Google Data Studio.
- Facebook and Microsoft Ad certifications.
- Other digital marketing certifications or education.
- Blogging/social media experience.
- Email/marketing automation experience.
This is a full-time position in our Keene, NH office. Remote work considered for highly qualified candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.