Site Builder Intern
As a Paragon Site Builder Intern, you will be supporting our Web development project, working with and learning from Web development experts on live client website builds.
This is an opportunity to learn how websites go from concept to implementation, how to support clients, and all that goes into delivering a website that works.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS (HTML5, CSS3 even better!)
- Knowledge of CPanel and/or FTP client.
- Basic commands using phpMyAdmin for MySQL including DB creation, backup, and restores.
- Willingness to learn, listen and follow standards
Skills that would also be appreciated:
- Understanding of Responsive Design
- Exposure to Drupal or WordPress
- Experience/Exposure to Photoshop or GIMP
You’ll leave with:
- Training on creating websites in the top two content management systems used
- Comprehension of how to successfully interact with a team and clients
- A real experience to put on your resume…….that your classmates won’t have