Social Media Specialist
The Social Media Specialist will help develop and apply outreach strategies to market our clients’ new and exciting products, help maintain their presence on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and more), report on and monitor their accounts, as well as write for the company blog.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working and creative self-starter with a desire to learn and evolve with a rapidly growing company. A passion for data and analytics, as well as strong language and communication skills, are absolute musts.
- Manage Client Social Media Accounts
- Develop and Plan Marketing Campaigns
- Direct Client Management
- Reporting and Analysis
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Extensive knowledge of major social media platforms
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Image manipulation and editing
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
Brownie Points For:
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords Certification
- Fluent in multiple languages
- Other online marketing experience
- Email marketing experience
This is a full-time position in our Keene, NH office.
This position has already been filled. Subscribe to our jobs newsletter if you want to stay up to date with our future job postings.