Experienced Project Manager for Website Design and Development
Paragon Digital Marketing prides itself in providing website development and digital marketing services that support and grow the businesses that are the heart of our economy. Our clients are growing small and midsize businesses that are fun to work with, from around the country and in a variety of interesting industries. We believe our core values should be evident in everything we do. We are passionate about our people, our planet and our community. We strive to be valued experts and trusted partners to our clients. Learn more about working at Paragon.
We are seeking a website project manager to lead the design and development projects for our clients. You will collaborate with clients, internal teams and contractors to take website projects from concept through development stages to deployment.
To ensure success, you should have extensive experience in website design and project management and be able to manage multiple projects and timelines at once. To excel as website project manager on our team, you will enjoy improving processes and workflows to ensure the most efficient, high-quality end result that contributes to our clients’ growth and success.
- Determining scope and gathering initial requirements during the proposal phase.
- Coordinating project kick-off and design briefing meetings.
- Working with clients and internal teams to develop sitemaps and wireframes.
- Assisting with communication and providing direction during the design and creative process.
- Scheduling and prioritizing work with our web developers.
- Ensuring quality through executing pre and post launch QA tests for Accessibility, Usability, SEO and Marketing Readiness.
- Manage bugfixes and revisions using Bugherd.
- Coordinate successful website launches with clients and internal teams.
- Documenting and improving processes and workflows.
- Supporting internal projects as needed.
Required Skills & Experience
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Good time-management skills.
- Experience managing website or related projects.
- Degree, Certificate or Training in Project Management, Design, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Strong desire to learn, grow and work hard.
Additional Skills & Experience
- Experience working within an agency environment.
- Familiarity with Website Accessibility.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- A/B Testing & heatmapping experience.
- Use of Website Analytics to recommend improvements.
- WordPress experience.
- 401k with Company Match
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment
- Community Involvement Opportunities
This is a full-time remote position. You must reside in and be authorized to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.